Animal Welfare League Draw 21C
Win a RAV4 Hybrid valued at $43,912
Animal Welfare League Draw 21C | Closed 22nd September, 2021
First Prize worth over $43,000
Animal Welfare League Draw 21C is now open and has a first prize pool valued over $43,000.
The first prize winner in Animal Welfare League Draw 21C will win a RAV4 Hybrid valued at $43,912.
All funds raised provide life-saving care and treatment for cats and dogs in need.
The RAV4 Hybrid Features:
- 2.5L Hybrid combines a petrol engine’s power and fuel saving of an electric motor
- Purposefully chiselled exterior lines and the latest innovative technology
- Winner of eight awards, including Drive 2020 Car of the Year
- 8″ colour touchscreen display Satellite navigation with SUNA™ traffic channel
- Wireless phone charger
- 18″ alloys, privacy glass and dual zone climate control
- Automatic High Beam and Active Cruise Control
Toyota’s Hybrid RAV4 effortlessly blends admirable furl efficiency with formidable performance.
YOUR SUPPORT GOES A LONG WAY
With your support the Animal Welfare League can continue bringing people together with cats, kittens, dogs and puppies for the wellbeing of our community for years to come. For more information on the Animal Welfare League organisation click here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does Draw 21C close?
Animal Welfare League Draw 21C closes on the 13th October, 2021
How much is a ticket in Draw 21C?
Tickets for Animal Welfare League draws cost $5 per ticket.
You can view all Animal Welfare League car lottery results and winners by clicking here.