Wake up to spectacular views of Sydney’s city skyline
This draw has now closed. You can view the winner here.
Located in the heart of Sydney, this contemporary apartment is close to shops, restaurants, entertainment and transport. Potts Point is known for its buzzing café scene and edgy fashion boutiques, with Kings Cross Market bringing the artisan scene to the area every Sunday.
Or, pick the $2.8 million in gold to create your best life – you could travel the world, build your dream home, or nomad around Australia in a luxury campervan big enough for the whole family – the choice is yours!
- The modern apartment spans two storeys, featuring two bedrooms, two bathrooms plus a powder room.
- Breathtaking views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
- Professionally styled with $59,812 worth of furniture and electrical appliances.
- Located in the highly sought-after and recently completed ‘Omnia’ complex in Potts Point, only moments from the city centre.
- Rent out the home and earn an estimated $78,000 a year.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Secure parking for one car – an essential in Sydney.
- Rates, water and body corporate paid for 12 months valued at $13,814.
- Transfer duty paid valued at $129,677.
- Legal transfer fees paid valued at $1,375.
- Either choice comes with a $2,000 travel voucher.
This is a pay to play lottery raising funds to support returned veterans and their families.