Win a Multi-State Trifecta Property Portfolio valued at $2.7 million
RSL Art Union Draw No. 380 has closed.
FIRST PRIZE VALUED AT $2.7 MILLION (THIS DRAW HAS CLOSED)
This draw has now closed. You can view RSL Art Union’s latest draw here.
Draw 380 from RSL Art Union is the second draw in their “Luxury Lineup” series, offering you the chance to win a $2.7 million multi-state trifecta with an apartment in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane!
The lucky winner will get the keys to not one but three apartments! Each apartment is situated in Australia’s most exclusive locations and offer some of the best views in Australia.
Imagine the endless options this prize would bring! You could have the freedom to live your dream life by living, renting or selling to suit your lifestyle.
Get in early to grab your tickets. You can be in the draw for as little as $5!
Watch the video
15/49a Upper Pitt Street, KIRRIBILLI, NSW 2061
$1,150,000 Property Value
This apartment, located in the heart of Sydney’s Kirribilli, offers priceless views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour. This one bedroom, one bathroom home features open-plan living and dining, all professionally styled with $40,898 worth of furniture and electrical appliances, carefully chosen to create a feeling of modern elegance. Have the best of Sydney at your fingertips, with cafes, restaurants and the famous Kirribilli markets, minutes from your front door.
Prize Home features:
- Enjoy priceless views of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour from this 49 sqm home in the heart of Sydney’s exclusive Kirribilli, featuring one bedroom, one bathroom, open-plan living and dining.
- This stylish apartment has been professionally styled by interior designer Kelly Finnis with $40,898 worth of furniture and electricals included, all carefully chosen to perfectly compliment the space and create a feeling of modern elegance.
- Live the Kirribilli life with Milsons Point only an eight-minute walk away and Neutral Bay and North Sydney a six minute drive.
- Rent out the apartment for an estimated $31,200 per year.
- Rates, water and body corporate paid for the first 12 months (valued at $8,332).
1001/565 Flinders Street, MELBOURNE, VIC 3000
$620,000 Property Value
The inner-city Melbourne apartment features two bedrooms, two bathrooms and open-plan living and dining, complimented by views of the iconic Yarra River and Southbank skyline. Live in the heart of Melbourne with a plethora of building amenities and $57,073 worth of furniture and electrical appliances carefully chosen to create a modern, urban city escape. This is an instant gateway to Melbourne’s entertainment precinct with laneway cafes, restaurants and cultural hubs just a short stroll away.
Prize Home features:
- This 91 sqm inner-city apartment features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, open-plan living and dining and views of the iconic Southbank skyline and Yarra River.
- Live in the heart of Melbourne with two in-ground pools, a jacuzzi, pool bar and communal entertaining area, plus ample visitor parking.
- The apartment includes $57,073 worth of furniture and electrical appliances, creating a modern urban city style with abstract artworks to reflect the colour palette.
- Enjoy the best of Melbourne with public transport at your doorstep and the gateway to Melbourne’s entertainment precinct. Explore laneway cafes, restaurants, Southbank Wharf and Crown Casino precinct, all just a short stroll away.
- Rent out the home for an estimated $32,240 per year.
River Place’ 240/82 Boundary Street, BRISBANE, QLD 4000
$720,000 Property Value
This professionally styled apartment is in the heart of inner-city Brisbane, filled with natural light and completed with uninterrupted views of the Brisbane River and Story Bridge. Featuring two bedrooms, two bathrooms and spacious living areas, this home includes $58,837 worth of furniture and electrical appliances. Have the best Brisbane has to offer on your doorstep with cafes, restaurants and social spots only minutes away, including Howard Smith Wharves and Eagle Street as your new local haunts.
Prize Home features:
- This amazing 113 sqm apartment is filled with natural light, featuring two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a balcony with uninterrupted views of the Brisbane River and Story Bridge.
- This professionally styled apartment includes $58,837 worth of furniture and electrical appliances to create the perfect inner-city luxury.
- Have the best Brisbane has to offer on your doorstep with cafes, restaurants and social spots only minutes away, including Howard Smith Wharves and Eagle Street as your new local haunts.
- Rent out the home for an estimated $33,800 per year.
- Rates, water and body corporate paid for the first 12 months (valued at $9,525).
- Legal transfer fees paid (valued at $1,375)
YOUR SUPPORT GOES A LONG WAY
The RSL Art Union generates funding to support services for Australian veterans and their families, including physical and psychological rehabilitation, crisis funding and well-being programs. For more information click here. You can also view all RSL Art Union Home lottery results and winners by clicking here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many tickets are sold in the draw?
RSL Art Union 380 has a total of 3,431,000 tickets available.
How much is the first prize worth in Draw 380?
First prize is valued at $2.7 million
When does Draw 380 close?
RSL Art Union Draw 380 closed on 28th October, 2020 at 8pm AEST.
When will the winner of Draw 380 be drawn?
The winner of RSL Art Union Draw 380 was drawn at 10am AEST on the 4th November, 2020
How much is a ticket in Draw 380?
Tickets for RSL Art Union draw 380 cost $5 per ticket.