RSL Art Union Prize Home Draw 386 | Win a property portfolio including three apartments + $185,000 in Gold
RSL Art Union Draw 386 | Closed 16th June, 2021
RSL Art Union Prize Home Draw 386 helped raise funds to support returned veterans as well as those on the long journey to recovery from past deployments.
Draw 386 Prize Details
RSL Art Union Draw 386 has now closed.
This draw offered the chance to win an instant property portfolio featuring three apartments, with one in Palm Beach on the Gold Coast, one in Brisbane City and one in the Sunshine Coast’s Maroochydore, all with spectacular water views. Plus, this life-changing prize also includes $185,000 in gold!
This $3 million Sunshine Trifecta offers you the chance to win the ultimate investment opportunity. Each apartment is perfectly positioned and has been carefully selected by property experts for their investment potential and spectacular water views.
With access to three popular rental markets, you could benefit from an estimated rental income of $118,560 a year from all three properties.
RSL Art Union Draw 386 First Prize Includes:
All three luxury apartments have been carefully selected by property experts for their investment potential. You could rent out all the homes and earn an estimated $118,560 a year without having to work a day.
- An instant property portfolio featuring three apartments with one in Palm Beach on the Gold Coast, in Brisbane City and the Sunshine Coast’s Maroochydore.
- All three homes are fully furnished with a total of $162,616 worth of furniture and electrical appliances.
- Combined rates, water and body corporate fees paid for the first 12 months (valued at $29,551).
- Combined legal transfer fees paid ($4,125).
- $185,000 in gold bullion to spend as you wish.
- A $2,000 travel voucher
How Your Ticket Purchase Helps RSL Art Union
Every ticket purchase in RSL Art Union Draw 386 helps veterans in Queensland and throughout Australia. The RSL Art Union generates funding to support services for Australian veterans and their families, including physical and psychological rehabilitation, crisis funding and well-being programs. For more information click here.
How to Buy a Ticket in RSL Art Union Prize Home Draw 386
You can buy a ticket in RSL Art Union Draw 386 for as little as $5.
- Click the red “BUY TICKETS” button on this page
- Select a Ticket Book from the options available on the RSL Art Union website
- Click on the “This purchase is a gift” tick box if you are buying tickets for someone else as a gift
- Click the “BUY TICKETS” button on the right hand side of the webpage
- Enter your personal details to complete the ticket purchase
RSL Art Union Prize Home Draws offer secure online payments via all major credit cards, debit cards, direct debit and PayPal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many tickets are sold in the draw?
RSL Art Union Draw 386 has a total of 3,831,900 tickets available.
Can anybody buy a ticket in Draw 386?
Entrants must be 18 years or older.
When does Draw 386 close?
RSL Art Union Draw 386 closes 16th June, 2021 at 8pm AEST.
When will the winner of Draw 386 be drawn?
The winner of Draw 386 will be notified by Registered Mail and results will be published in the public notices of ‘The Australian’ on 25 June 2021.
How do we select competitions?
Our team reviews hundreds of competitions and lotteries every single week, making sure we list only the best competitions available today. We Got Competitions is reader-supported and may earn a commission when you visit links to partner sites.